WHAT IS GOING ON??
Should we be more panicked?
A fourth victim of flesh eating bacteria in Georgia has just had to have his leg amputated. He had sustained a cut in the water of a lake behind his house as he tried to fix his dock.
Doctors claim that these cases are not related, but we mean, come on!
Here's what the newest victim's son had to say:
'It was a very small cut. Matter of fact he just bandaged it up and then went and played golf for the next couple of days.'
On the fourth day, however, it began to swell. They immediately went to the hospital.
This is SO scary, but it's so rare in all reality that these coincidences are actually starting to warrant unnecessary panic.
Don't worry, guys, chances are in your favor that you WON'T get this!