Taraji P. Henson swapped lounging on a sofa for her Allure cover shoot for lounging in a hospital bed!
The Empire actress returned from Monaco this week, where she had traveled for the 55th Monte Carlo TV Festival. But now that she's back stateside, she's feeling a bit under the weather.
[ Related: Taraji Won't Ever Sleep With A Co-Star! ]
The 44-year-old took to Instagram Friday to share a sad snap (above) of herself in the hospital with a needle sticking out her arm. Ouch!
But don't fret, Taraji fans! The brunette bombshell explained in the caption that all she needs is a little rest, saying:
Tags: food poisoning, health, instagram, sick, taraji p. henson
Oh no!! What happened here??
Lily Allen has been INSANELY busy lately, hanging out with Kanye West at the Met Gala and getting ready to embark on her Sheezus Tour!
But apparently her hectic schedule is starting to catch up with her, as she posted a picture of herself prepping for British late night talk show Chatty Man and wrote:
Tags: chatty man, dehydrated, food poisoning, health, hospital, hospitalized, iv, kanye west, lily allen, met gala, scary!, sheezus, sick, stomach flu, twitter
With the weight of the world on her shoulders, Real Housewives of New York alum Bethenny Frankel is battling the odds to keep a smile on her face!
Despite the ongoing divorce dramz with Jason Hoppy, she is determined to see a bright side!
The soon-to-be single mom recently revealed
Tags: 50 cent, bethenny, bethenny frankel, cookie, divorce, dog, food poisoning, jason hoppy, limp, real housewives, real housewives beverly hills, sad, tv news, twitter
Ah! How scary would this be if you were new to performing in front of millions of people??
A bunch of the contestants on X Factor almost didn't make the live show… because a bunch of tuna sandwiches food poisoned them! At least one contestant had to be taken to the hospital!
Tags: competition, food, food poisoning, hospital, millions, people, recover, recovery, scary, singer, x factor
/ Comments Off
Serena Williams was poisoned!
No, not by a toxin covered arrow or by an assassin in her ceiling dripping poison down a thin string into her mouth as she slept.
Tags: food poisoning, health, ill, problem, serena williams, sick, tennis, twitter
/ Comments Off
Stacey Dash, Clueless girl turned Single Lady, has been hospitalized for "dehydration."
She was admitted to Encino Hospital in L.A., and apparently suspects it all stems from a meal she ate on Sunday night.
Sounds like food poisoning, because Dash "hasn't been able to hold down food or liquids … not even water."
Stacey was even plugged into an IV and treated, released soon after — so at least it wasn't crazy enough to keep her there forever!
That's good news!
Feel better, Stacey!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: better, crazy, dehydration, eat, food, food poisoning, hospital, meal, news, stacey dash, sunday, water
/ Comments Off
The lovers who travel together are the lovers who vomit together. Eww…
We knew it was only a matter of time before the gene-gifted couple encountered stormy skies in their relationship. But this time it's not about hearts…
It's about stomachs!
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fell ill with food poisoning Thursday.
Clooney's blonde bombshell tweet-tweeted:
Tags: celebrity couples, celebrity vacations, food poisoning, george clooney, ill, italy, sick, stacy kiebler