Teenagers who want to get high as the sky are turning to potentially deadly sources to get their fix, and it's not where most parents would expect.
It's called 'huffing freon' where teenagers inhale gas from air conditioning units.
The sensation apparently causes a euphoric feeling that is similar to alcohol. Unlike booze, however, huffing a/c gas can freeze one's lungs or cause brain damage.
The act can also be fatal evident in a teenager's death last November and two deaths in 2009.
Over 2,000 teenagers have been admitted to the hospital because of inhaling the freon gas.
Here's what one mom said:
"Huffing is a game of Russian roulette. Don’t ever consider doing it because that five seconds of high that you get when you do it, it isn’t worth dying over.”
Don't be a dope and choke on this kind of smoke.
All you gotta do is wait until you're 21 and then you'll have a lot of fun! (responsibly of course!)