This is awful!
Six boys and one girl have been hospitalized after they all ate a piece of a pot laced brownie.
They allegedly were given the "special" brownie by another student who failed to warn them of its super potent ingredients!
Firefighters were called to Pomona Elementary School after seven children arrived at the nurse's office and complained of symptoms that ranged from difficulty breathing, nausea, and vomiting - poor kiddos!
All seven students were hospitalized, but it looks like they're all okay as the seven kids have all been released to their parents.
The details are still unclear whether the student who passed out the brownie knew of its illegal ingredients, but if that student did know and the student failed to warn the classmates of it - then that is SO uncool!
Learn more about the story by watching the video (above) !!!