This is so sad!
Michael Riley, Jr., a 14-year-old boy from Texas, has died after contracted a very rare brain-eating disease while swimming in a lake earlier this month.
The teen had gone on a trip to Louisiana with his track team when he hopped into the lake with the rest of his friends. A week later, he was in a medically-induced coma as doctors desperately tried to save his life from the disease.
The disease, which as only affected a handful of people in America over the last five decades, is caused by a bacteria known as Naegleria fowleri, which is found in