Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago Resort Is Actually Pretty Gross — Get The Deets On Its 'High Priority' Health Violations!
So, it doesn't completely shock us to learn that restaurant inspectors found over a dozen health violations in the kitchen of the President's private club in Palm Beach, Florida!
According to the Miami Herald, state inspectors found more code violations in the kitchen at the resort than they had in years past.
While officials ultimately declared the kitchen met the minimum standards, they found three "high priority" violations that could potentially lead to harmful bacteria on plates being served to restaurant patrons.
The report states that the fish designed to be served raw or undercooked hadn't gone through the proper parasite destruction — kitchen staffers were told to either cook the fish immediately or throw it out.
Another violation found that the club's coolers used to store raw meats were much too warm. Instead of the required 41 degrees, inspectors clocked in the temperatures at potentially dangerous.
The chicken tested at 49 degrees, the duck and raw beef was a 50 degrees, and ham was at a balmy