Kim Kardashian's Dress Was Literally On Fire At The CFDA Awards! Find Out Who Came To Her Rescue HERE!
Well, that was a close one!
She shared to Instagram, writing:
"Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night! LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out! #WereOn🔥"
Wow! Can you imagine what would have happened if Pharrell and his wife Helen Lasichanh weren't there?
We don't even want to think about it, but we're sure Kanye West would have stepped right in to save her and baby number two!
Thankfully, everyone was okay. Though who knows what happened to her feathered frock!