How else are you supposed to deal with arachnids?
A West Seattle man accidentally burnt down his house when he was scared by a spider in his laundry room.
Apparently the man told fire officials he was trying to kill a spider in his laundry room with a can of spray paint and lighter.
WTF is wrong with people, at the very least the paint would ruin the room. If we could shake our heads any harder they'd fly off.
Kyle Moore with the Seattle Fire Department said:
Tags: afraid, arachnophbia, Arachnophobia, bugs, crazy, damage, danger, fire, fire department, flame thrower, gifs, insects, red cross, scared, scary, spider, tacky and true, wacky