Middle School Student's iPhone Bursts Into Flames In Her Pocket! Get The Cellularly Scary & Smokey Deets HERE!!!
Siri must've been pissssed at this innocent girl!
We kid, we kid - but only because we know this little 8th grader is okay and in great health!
A middle school student in Kennebunk, Maine suffered second-degree burns on Friday when an iPhone caught fire in her pants pocket just before class.
…And we thought old folks were the only people thinking technology was an evil thing! LOLz!
The 14-year-old student heard a pop coming from the two-month-old Apple iPhone 5C, and knew something was immediately wrong.
Jeff Rodman, principal of the Middle School of the Kennebunks, revealed: