A DIY science project turned into a deadly cautionary tale after a teenager died trying to recreate an experiment he saw on YouTube.
Morgan Woceichowski electrocuted himself on Tuesday trying to duplicate the experiment called Jacob's Ladder he was watching in an online video.
According to reports, the 15-year-old Ohio boy's mother walked into the garage because she smelled something, and found her son on the ground.
Woceichowski was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Erie County Police Detective Robert Rieger said: