All tag results for jenna
Former model and Model Alliance founder Sara Ziff is once again revealing the dark side of modeling and thanks to a new survey, she has proof!
The results came after Ziff and former model Jenna Sauers sent a survey to 241 girls and even though only 85 returned it, their answers were more than troubling:
- 68.3% of models suffer from anxiety or depression
- 76.5% have been exposed to drugs or alcohol on the job
- 29.7% of models have been touched inappropriately on the job
- 28% have been pressured to have sex with someone on the job
- Of those who’ve experienced sexual harassment, only 29.1% felt they could tell their agencies, which might be because they lack the confidence that comes with adulthood, since:
- 54.7% begin working between the ages of 13 and 16
The average age of the respondents was 26, which means that they skewed towards older and more experienced women.
Still, this is totally ridiculous!
The industry needs to he some serious reform, and soon!
[Image via WENN.]
Looks like Jenna had a lil too much pAArtyin on The Game!!!
But no, no, to the dismay of any Jenna haters out there, she doesn't die. She just overdoses.
Luckily Marissa (Jennifer Coolidge) comes to the rescue with a random needle in her purse.
And Jenna is then sent off to rehab, leaving Tasha to pay her $55,000 debt to Marissa.
The best thing about all of this?? Jennifer's performance.
Ch-ch-check it out!! Pressss plaaAY!!
Aww, poor Jenna!
She was totally feelin' it with Bachelor Ben!! But he chose another woman over her…
Wait, he chose like… ten other women over her… wait… this is only week two!!
Well they why is she crying so much?? How did her feelings get so hurt??
Apparently she had a lot of thoughts rolling through her mind, because here's what she made out: