If you're worried about all the park food you're going to be eating while visiting the happiest place on Earth, just know that there's at least ONE treat there that will treat you right!!
We're talking delicious Dole Whips and floats at the Disney Tiki Juice Bar — which has been serving the sweet treats for the past decade! They're fat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and around 100 calories! Last year alone, the Tiki Juice Bar served up Dole Whips and Dole Whip Floats for a combined 1.4 million consumed at Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Polynesian Resort and Disneyland park.
You gotta see how it's made — it'll make your mouth water! YUM!
There is nothing more refreshing than an ice cold glass of orange juice with your breakfast—especially if it is served in a frozen goblet. When you think about it, the nutrients in orange juice are virtually unlimited. OJ is also low in calories and rich in fiber. Here are a few more benefits for taking an extra sip in the morning:
· OJ is rich in pectin which acts as a natural laxative and protects membranes in your colon. Pectin has also been shown to lessen blood cholesterol by binding to bile acids in the colon.
· Oranges are an ideal source of Vitamin C which helps our bodies resist infections.
· Oranges are rich in flavonoids or phytochemicals act as antioxidants.
· Oranges contain high levels of Vitamin A which is necessary for maintaining healthy mucous membranes, the skin and for vision.
· OJ is also a very good source of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, pyridoxine, and folates. These vitamins are essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish.
· Orange fruit also contains minerals like potassium and calcium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure through countering sodium actions.
No wonder why oranges and other Citrus fruits are valued for their wholesome nutritious and antioxidant properties!
- Lisa DeFazio’s a leading nutrition expert and a Master’s degree level Registered Dietitian, so be sure to check out her website and follow her on Twitter for more tips and videos — and if U wanna know more about oranges OR anything else, U can always email us at Questions@FitPerez.com!!
Thank goodness Netflix saved our Bluths, because we can barely wait for the season 4 premiere of Arrested Development!
New episodes are set to premiere all at once at May 26th, meaning we'll have some serious binge-watching to do, and actor Jason Bateman is giving us some clues for what to expect when our favorite dysfunctional family returns!
According to Michael, fans will be seeing the Bluth family in a whole new way, saying:
Mischa Barton may not be the woman that we were always used to seeing, but we still think she looks healthy and happy!
The Homefront actress went out for a savory juice yesterday in El Lay, and because it was a sunny day, she put on some cute cut off denim shorts, a black coat and adorable black booties.
It's been a while since we heard anything about the starlet's diet, but from what it seems, it looks like she's still sticking to her vegan ways because she grabbed a natural snack instead of something meaty. LOLz
We hope Miz Barton has her weight under control because we know she's had trouble with her measurements lately, but as long as she's content with where she is, then so are we!