We're sure they'll tell this story in every Sex Ed class from now on.
A teenage boy in Mexico City died after suffering a stroke — that doctors think was caused by getting a hickey from his girlfriend.
According to reports, Julio Macias Gonzales had convulsions during a family dinner after hanging out with his 24-year-old girlfriend and then later died.
Experts say the woman's love biting could have created the blood clot that traveled to the 17-year-old's brain and caused the stroke.
Gonzales's girlfriend, who has not been publicly identified, is reportedly in hiding. Sources told local press the teen's