16-year-old Kendal Ball was found dead in his room early this summer from alcohol poisoning, and it's all because his parents were trying to teach him a lesson about the dangers of drinking.
According to reports, the Wyoming teen expressed an interest in drinking when his mother Paulette Richardson and stepfather Joseph Richardson decided to give him exactly what he wanted.
The parents allegedly provided Kendal with alcohol and proceeded to get drunk with him and his friend Joseph Kunkle for a couple of hours on the night of July 6th.
The 16-year-old eventually passed out.
He seemed to be fine when his mother checked on him later that evening. However, when Joseph checked