However, has the troubled reality TV personality stayed away from the bottle?!
It turns out…
YES! In fact, the 50-year-old says she has been sober for more than 30 days! Congrats!
On Wednesday, she spoke out about her new found health.
The former child actress said she wanted to get help because of her tumultuous home life:
"I love sobriety… I've always loved sobriety, and relapsing was very hard for me. It was not easy. I have to say, don't take this wrong, but I really wanted to go to treatment because I needed a break from what I was going through at home."
But what exactly was happening behind closed doors?
But even more than that, now that producers have deemed her as a liability risk and have let her go from the show, she reportedly won't even be making those "friend of the show" appearances! Although her sister Kyle Richards is still a cast member, but we all know they aren't exactly in communication at this time, so it wouldn't make sense anyway for Kim to appear just as Kyle's sister.
Authorities are now confident that White's suicide was caused by an overdose of a combination of these pills, though law enforcement can't yet say for certain what it was until toxicology results come back.
The kicker, though, is where the bottles came from; allegedly, all the bottles were prescriptions written to the same name -- a name authorities have confirmed as