Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Trump Bieber Kim K. J.Law PerezTV

All tag results for lawsuit

Are Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Destined For A Long, Drawn-Out Custody Battle?

no title

When Brad Pitt asked for full joint legal and physical custody of his six kids with Angelina Jolie in a legal filing earlier this week, it might have opened up quite a legal battle between the divorcing couple!

The 52-year-old actor and 41-year-old Jolie filed their respective legal petitions, with Jolie requesting sole custody, and Pitt checking off a box requesting joint custody — after initially choosing not to respond at all — and that one small check mark might just set off a BIG showdown.

Related: Brad's Child Abuse Investigation Now Involves The Entire Family!

Divorce attorney Christopher Melcher, who does not represent Pitt or Jolie but is nevertheless very familiar with the process, opened up to People about where this could go in the future, and it sounds like the pair's failure to see eye-to-eye on custody is not a good sign for the future.

Melcher said:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Jared Fogle's Ex-Wife Opens Up About Her Anger & Shock Over Discovering Pedophilia In Candid New Interview

Filed under: TV NewsLegal MattersBreakups

no title

Katie McLaughlin is angry. And she has more right to be than most.

After discovering her husband, former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle, was under investigation for child porn and sex with minors, she's had a very difficult time putting her life back together.

And she says people's negative comments toward her don't help.

Related: Jared Is Relying On Victim Blaming In His Countersuit

McLaughlin is suing Subway for keeping the scandal under wraps, but apparently people constantly accuse the mother-of-two of having knowledge of the pedophilia herself.

In a candid interview with CBS This Morning on Friday, she said:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Kesha Recalls Being Verbally Abused & Body Shamed By Dr. Luke In New Interview: 'I Tried To And Almost Killed Myself'

Filed under: Legal MattersRehabKeshaHealth

Kesha speaks out!

UPDATE 7:06 PM EST: Dr. Luke's attorney Christine Lepera released the following statement in response to the article:

"The New York Times Magazine profile piece that ran today unfortunately has many inaccuracies. This article is part of a continuing coordinated press campaign by Kesha to mislead the public, mischaracterize what has transpired over the last two years, and gain unwarranted sympathy. Kesha filed a shock and awe complaint of alleged abuse against Luke Gottwald in 2014 — for contract negotiation leverage. It backfired. She never intended to prove her claims. She has voluntarily withdrawn her California complaint, after having her counterclaims in New York for alleged abuse dismissed. Nevertheless, she continues to maliciously level false accusations in the press to attack our client. The reality is that for well over two years, Kesha chose—and it was entirely her choice—not to provide her label with any music. Kesha was always free to move forward with her music, and an album could have been released long ago had she done so. She exiled herself. It was not until months after the denial of her injunction motion – for the first time in June and July 2016–that Kesha started to provide the label with music. She provided 22 recordings created without any label consultation which were not in compliance with her contract, were in various stages of development, and which Kesha's own team acknowledged needed work. Then, and for the last several months, the label has been in discussions with Kesha and her team to choose the best music, create additional music, and work on the tracks created. A&R representatives of both Kemosabe and RCA have provided Kesha with detailed feedback in writing and in person on the tracks she provided to help her further develop the material. Kesha has also agreed with Kemosabe and RCA on a list of producers who will work with her on these tracks, a studio has been reserved for these sessions, and a budget for certain work provided. The creation of an album is a process, however what has clearly been communicated is that the aim is for a release date as early as possible. It is in the economic best interest of the label and Mr. Gottwald to put out a top selling album, and that takes time. In fact, the label suggested an early release of an advance Kesha track. It was Kesha's team who rejected this proposal.Kesha's claim in the article that she has no ability to earn money outside of touring is completely rebutted by well documented public court records which apparently escaped the article's attention."

————————–————
Amid her legal battle against Dr. Luke, Kesha is opening up about the alleged verbal abuse she says led her to checking herself into rehab for an eating disorder in 2014.

In a new interview with The New York Times, the songstress candidly shared how the body shaming affected her:

Tags: , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Donald Trump Says He Will Sue Women Who Have Accused Him Of Sexual Assault As ANOTHER Survivor Is Set To Come Forward Today!

no title

And people wonder why sexual assault survivors often don't come forward to confront their accusers…

In an aggressive move on Saturday afternoon, Donald Trump said that he is planning on suing the women who have stepped forward to accuse him of sexual assault over the last several weeks of his campaign.

Related: Here Are ALL Of The Donald's Most Racist Moments

Speaking at a rally in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the orange-tinted 70-year-old real estate mogul said:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Judge Rules Taylor Swift's Groping Photos WILL Be Sealed!

no title

Another victory for Taylor Swift!

Earlier this week, the pop princess asked a judge to seal photos that seem to show the sweet singer allegedly getting groped, regarding her case against a Denver DJ.

Video: Watch Taylor Tease Her Performance At The Formula 1 US Grand Prix!

In case you don't remember, the 26-year-old is locked in a legal battle with David Mueller, who sued her for claiming he grabbed her bum at a 2013 concert.

David insists he didn't grope the superstar, but got fired as a result of the songstress' allegations. Mr. Mueller says it was actually his boss, Eddie Haskell, who felt her up.

As a result, TayTay countersued, and now, the judge has sided with the blonde beauty when it comes to those scandalous snaps.

When the former country crooner requested to seal the provocative pics, she argued that they would make it hard to select a truly impartial jury.

And, the judge agrees, saying:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

James Franco Sued For Allegedly Head-Butting A Photographer At A Lana Del Rey Concert — Get The Strange Deets!

James Franco

Well, this is odd.

James Franco is being sued by a photographer who says the 38-year-old head-butted him in the stomach back in October 2014 at a Lana Del Rey concert.

According to the lawsuit filed in El Lay on Monday, plaintiff David Tonnessen claims he was snapping pics of the Summertime Sadness singer at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery when all of a sudden Franco appeared behind him "smiling, rather demonically" with a "blank expression of joy on his face."

Related: James & Christian Slater Penetrate The Gay Porn Business

It was then that Tonnessen says the Pineapple Express star charged at him, head-butting him in the stomach and knocking the photog to the ground. Tonnessen claims Franco then ran back into the crowd without checking to see if he was OK. So weird.

The plaintiff, who says his injuries required hospitalization, is seeking monetary and punitive damages for assault, battery, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Wow.

So far no word back from Franco's camp. We will keep you updated!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Kim Kardashian Sues Website Over Claims She Lied About The Paris Robbery

a href=

As if Kim Kardashian West hasn't had a rough enough time after being robbed at gunpoint in Paris…

In recently filed legal docs, it's been revealed the reality TV starlet is taking one website to court for claiming the terrifying incident was a lie, insurance fraud, and "staged"!

Related: Footage Surfaces Of Kim Following Heist

According to the 35-year-old, she alleges MediaTakeOut.com published three libelous articles which include "blatant defamatory lies" and "misleading headlines".

The lawsuit reads:

"After having been the victim of a horrific and traumatic armed robbery in France, Kim Kardashian returned to the United States only to again be victimized, but this time by an online gossip tabloid that published a series of articles in early October 2016 referring to her as a liar and thief."

It also goes on to describe what happened to the momma of two during the armed robbery:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here