We’ve always known that leaf blowers were incredibly dangerous. This story further validates our fears.
Award-Winning World Figure Skating Champion Kurt Browning’s mansion in Forest Hill, Toronto was severely damaged due to a three-alarm fire.
The massive fire started as a result of a leaf blower, which had been used in an attempt to dry seats in a Porsche convertible, and had been left unattended in the garage.
Browning, his entire family, and his pets were left unharmed, but their house took hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage, and they won’t be able to live in the house for quite some time.
…And that’s why you never leave a leaf blower unattended! A harsh lesson, but at least everybody was left unharmed.
[Image via WENN.]