Do you ever find yourself with a TON of leftovers and have no idea what to do with them?
Well lucky for you, culinary wiz Chef Keith took his talents to a couple local news stations to show us some creative recipes for all of those scraps sitting in your fridge!
The only problem is, he's NOT a real chef!! Unfortunately for the anchors who booked him, however, his recipes are VERY real and VERY disgusting! One poor reporter even tries one of the diabolical creations he prepared for her!
We're not sure how this guy got booked multiple times, but the results get more and more hilarious each time!
Ch-ch-check out the stomach churning clip (above)!
Tags: chef, chef keith, disgusting, fake, fridge, funny, leftovers, nasty, news, prank, recipes, silly, video
One large holiday meal will not make you gain 5 pounds, it is the week of eating the leftovers after Christmas that will put on the pounds! Get back on track this week, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, go for a walk, drink plenty of water, and give away the leftovers!
- Celebrity Nutritionist Lisa DeFazio
Tags: christmas, fruits, holiday, leftovers, lisa defazio, quickfit tip, vegetables, walk, water
/ Comments Off
Oh, Kate, Kate, Kate…
On an upcoming episode of Kate Plus 8, Kate Gosselin goes ballistic over a slice of pizza and some leftovers.
Apparently, Kate doesn't like it when her daughter Maddy uses her grubby hands to touch a slice of pizza that was meant for Kate's bodyguard, Steve.
We're not even exactly sure what's happening here or why Kate is getting that upset, but it's kind of funny to watch her pal Ashley talk back to her.
Watch the clip above.
Tags: bodyguard, clip, fight, flips out, kate gosselin, kate plus 8, leftovers, maddy gosselin, pizza, tlc
Remember the days when fridges were only there to store your food? Okay, so we're still living in those days…but not for long!
Researchers in the UK are designing the Fridge of the Future, which will do so much more than just maintain the freshness of your leftovers and orange juice.
Here are some features of the fridge of the future:
- Automatically places supermarket home delivery orders
- Moves nearly-expired food to the front of the shelves
- Offers user-tailored recipes
Wow! Can this fridge also give us a little electric shock if we try to grab some leftover chinese food?
If so, then we totally want one!
Tags: fridge of the future, leftovers, researchers, self cleaning, supermarket, uk, user tailored recipes
/ Comments Off
Alicia Silverstone has a killer new cookbook, The Kind Diet, out about how to utilize leftovers and streamline meal time.
Here are a handful of tips from the cookbook to help you out around the kitchen:
– Always make extra grain and beans — enough for a couple of days. You can use this food as the base for the next few meals, adding vegetables and other extras to round out meals.
– For a quick dinner, start with a salad as your base. Just add yummy leftovers like rice, beans, and seeds, or even a potato or tempeh . . . whichever you have around the kitchen that sounds good to you. Get creative. Throw in raisins. Go crazy!
– Wrapping leftovers in nori is perfect for eating on the fly or on a road trip. If you have food that you're not excited about but don't have the energy to turn into something amazing, just wrap it in nori and it gets a complete makeover.
– Soups are great for quick meals because you can empty the fridge into a leftover soup! Start with water or a good vegetable stock, then add grain or sweet potatoes or beans and any vegetables you haven't gotten around to using. Eat with a slice of toast. Quick, yummy, and satisfying.
Tags: cooking, leftovers, streamline
/ Comments Off
Ooh la la!
Britney Spears and boyfriend Jason Trawick went on a much needed date night at the Marmalade Cafe in Calabasas, CA.
Jason took home some leftovers for a midnight snack. Or maybe some food for Britney's boys?
We're really glad to see these two still going strong. Keep it up, Brit Brit!
[Image via GSI Media.]
Tags: date night, jason trawick, jayden james, leftovers, sean preston