Rightfully so! We'd be livid, too!
Rachael Ray and her husband, John Cusimano, have filed a lawsuit against home inspection companies for failing to notify them that the house that they bought in Long Island, NY has a severe mold problem that may have been affecting their health!
Ray has had a history of serious respiratory problems, and the inspectors failed to spot the mold and water damage in the $2.9 million villa back in 2007, when they brought the property!
According to a source:
"Rachael and John were considering selling the property when the mold problem became apparent. It is such a beautiful home, but this could make it impossible for them to sell the house until the problem is solved."
You never expect the people you're trusting to ensure your home is safe to fail completely are recognizing a serious issue!
Hopefully this matter can be resolved and can find a safer place to live, given her health problems!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: awful, companies, dangerous, home, husband, inspection, john cusimano, lawsuit, legal matters, long island, mold, respiratory problems, sue, villa, water damage