Someone is a little camera shy!
Looks like Mathilda wont be seeking the spotlight like her Brat Pack mommy.
Molly Ringwald's 8-year-old daughter Mathilda Ereni held hands as left a showing of Wicked out of The Pantages Theatre in El Lay.
We love both of the ladies' printed dresses, though we're certain they'd look pretty in pink! LOLZ!
[Image via National Photo Group.]
Tags: daughter, molly ringwald, mommy, photo, spotlight, wicked
/ Comments Off
Earlier this week, we learned that a new version of Stephen King's The Stand is in the works.
Now, King has opened up with his thoughts about the upcoming adaptation of his classic novel.
Here are the top ten things he had to say about it to Entertainment Weekly:
1. No one will be able to top Gary Sinise, who played Stu Redman in the original ABC miniseries. He was perfect. When he says “You don’t know nothing” to the soldiers who are putting him under mandatory quarantine, you believe his contempt completely. My runner-up pick would be Jake Gyllenhaal.
2. I didn’t know anything about the remake until I read about it on the Internet.
3. You absolutely can’t make it as a two-hour movie. If it was a trilogy of films…maybe.
4. Molly Ringwald won’t be playing Fran Goldsmith this time.
5. Rutger Hauer is a little too old to play the Walkin’ Dude, and that’s too bad.
6. People who’ve seen Kubrick’s The Shining dislike the miniseries I wrote (and my amigo Mick Garris directed) even if they haven’t seen it. That’s always annoyed me. But the wheel of karma turns! This time people will probably say, “The miniseries was lots better.” BUT…
7. …historically speaking, movie studios blow the budget on things like this, so maybe it’ll be fun to look at. The dough certainly isn’t going to me, although if it is a trilogy, and if it makes a lot of money, I might be able to buy a chicken dinner at Popeye’s. Great slaw!
8. Molly Ringwald will probably not play the Trashcan Man, either, but Billy Bob Thornton would be cool. Billy Bob’s always cool.
9. They need to write in a lot of heavy-metal for the soundtrack.
10. M-O-O-N, that spells “you probably won’t see this anytime soon.” And when you do, Woody Allen won’t be directing it. Or Molly Ringwald.
[Images via WENN.]
Tags: abc, billy bob thornton, classic novel, entertainment weekly, gary sinise, mick garris, minseries, molly ringwald, rutger hauer, stanley kubrick, stephen king, the shining, the stand, trilogy, woody allen
And they are all looking fierce!
Brat Packers Anthony Michael Hall, Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy and Judd Nelson came together on Monday night in NYC to celebrate the 25th anniversary of The Breakfast Club.
We're sure John Hughes would be proud.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: ally sheedy, anthony michael hall, john hughes, judd nelson, molly ringwald, the breakfast club
Guess she has nothing better to do? Isn't she still on that show about the pregnant teen? You know, The Bristol Palin Show, or whatever?
Regardless, The Breakfast Club star Molly Ringwald has just finished the final touches on a brand new jazz album. The record will actually be the second in her arsenal, the first having been recorded over 36 years go, when she was six.
Come a long way, haven't ya, Andie Walsh?!
Sources say that Molly completed her work on the album hours before she was scheduled to take the stage at the Oscars to pay tribute to director and friend John Hughes. She explained:
"I'm really excited about it. I haven't come up with a name yet but it's with my quintet that I've been performing with a lot in the Los Angeles area."
Not our kind of music, so we'll just wait till you get your new book out. That we'll enjoy much more!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: molly ringwald