It sounds like Jamie Oliver's London eatery Barbecoa is quite the hot restaurant!
And we mean that literally!
Nearly 150 people were forced to evacuate a british shopping center after the ventilation system in celebrity chef's restaurant caught fire!
The London Fire Brigade responded to the scene at around 12:30 p.m. yesterday afternoon and it took around 20 firefighters to extinguish the flames!
Luckily, despite the large-scale evacuation, there were no reported injuries at the time, and according the the restaurant's Twitter account, they are already back in business!
The irony of the whole situation is the restaurant is supposed to be a "celebration of fire-based cooking." However, after this incident, we're guessing Jamie will tone down on the fire part and focus more on the cooking!
[Image via Daniel Deme/WENN.]