Turns out energy drinks are as bad for mice as they are for you.
A Federal Way man has filed a lawsuit against the maker of Monster Energy Drinks. He claims he found a dead mouse at the bottom of his can, and he has the lab work to prove it.
"Anytime anyone talks about monster, I just get that sick feeling in my stomach,"
says Vitaliy Sulzhik, who didn't realize there was a mouse in his drink until he had finished it.
"I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. So I backwashed it and all this debris went into my mouth. Then I looked in the can and I saw the tip of the tail and I vomited everywhere."
It was a dead mouse inside the can.
X-rays and autopsies showed the mouse didn't suffer any trauma, like from a mouse trap, nor was it killed using poison. In other words, there were no signs the mouse was killed and then forced through the opening.
Hansen Beverage Company is aware of the findings, but still refuses to believe Sulzhik.
Tags: dead, energy, gorss, killed, lawsuit, monster, mouse, no thank you