This is a twist we didn’t see coming!
We’ve been hearing stories from the O.C. about mysterious porcelain dolls that have been placed on the doorsteps of little girls’ homes… and it was creeping parents out because the dolls even looked like the girls!
As if the dolls aren't creepy anyway!
Tags: California, creepy, dolls, good intentions, look alikes, old woman, San Clemente, tacky and true, toys, wacky
More like I <3 NYPD!
The New York Police Department shared this photo on their Facebook page on Thursday of a police officer helping a woman across the street.
The pavement may be icy, but this Boy Scout is making our hearts melt!
When asked about the photo, the policeman in question, Officer Meyers of the 71st precinct, said:
Tags: cop, cute!, facebook, helps, inspiration, new york, nypd, old woman, police, street
Who said this 105-year-old woman actually WANTED to live to 105?? Maybe she just has an uncontrollable love for bacon??
LOLz! Obvs we're joking — making it to 105 is a HUGE success! What's even better is that Pearl Cantrell says she owes it all to the food-that-goes-with everything: bacon!
Here's what she said:
Tags: 105 years, bacon, food, incredible, long life, loves, old woman
We're so glad nobody was hurt.
And because nobody was hurt…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
This old woman really just drove her into the park pool! LOLOL!!!!
Wow! She has such a positive attitude on it all too. We love it!
Hey girl we're ride in that cab with you!!
Tags: car, dr, old people, old woman, pool
We didn't think there was anything scarier about this fast food chain than it's mascot or calorie count, but it turns out there is and it has been hiding in the bathroom.
An 80-year-old woman has tragically died after being exposed to toxic fumes at a Georgia McDonald's restaurant. Authorities suspect cleaning chemicals in the restroom may be to blame, but have yet to pinpoint a specific cause.
Two customers were found unconscious in the bathroom and a total of 10 had to go to nearby hospitals after having trouble breathing from the exposure.
The restaurant has since been deemed "safe" by authorities and reopened, while offering a statement reading:
"The safety of our customers and employees is always a priority. We wish everyone involved a speedy recovery."
Clearly safety isn't that important if they're using DEADLY chemicals to clean! Ugh!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by McDonald's negligence.
Tags: bathroom, calories, chemicals, cleaning supplies, hospital, old woman, restaurant, ronald mcdonald, sad, scary, toxic fumes
/ Comments Off