Girl Injured At Wizarding World Of Harry Potter When E-Cigarette Becomes A Real-Life Wand & Shoots A Fireball At Her!
Talk about a spell gone wrong!
Over the weekend, 14-year-old Caroline Saylor was injured while on a ride at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter when an e-cigarette exploded in a nearby passenger's pocket!
The teen was visiting the popular theme park at Universal Orlando on Saturday with her family when an e-cig exploded in a nearby college student's pocket and shot a fireball into the air.
After the incident, the girl was taken to the Arnold Palmer Hospital for treatment for reported mild to moderate burns on the right side of her face, arm, and leg.
Caroline recalled the scary incident, saying: