Over-Sharing Reaches New LEVEL! Man Live-Tweets Emergency Visit To Hospital After Getting Dildo Stuck Inside Himself!
Even in the world of Twitter, there are some things you just don't expect to come across!
And one of those things was a user documenting his entire hospital visit, subsequent procedure, and every moment in between after he accidentally, ahem, 'lost' a vibrating dildo inside of, ahem, 'himself'…and all in 140 characters or less!
That's right! This HAPPENED!
And according to the nurse at the New Jersey hospital where he was admitted, this happens ALL THE TIME! Or at least TWICE in one night!
Re-live all of the seriously TMI, albeit HIGHlarious horror (below):