We're no math experts, but something definitely doesn't add up here!!
Last year, Eric Ferguson and his wife Laura rushed to the Lake Norman Regional Medical Center after he suffered a snake bite on his foot!
The 54-year-old North Carolina native was treated with 4 doses of anti-venom, and after an 18-hour stay in the emergency room he found himself face-to-face with a $89,227 bill, and more than $81,000 of it went towards the anti-venom!!
Obviously the couple felt as though they were severely overcharged, so they went online and did a little research only to find the medicine was actually in the price range of
Tags: anti venom, blue cross, emergency room, eric ferguson, gifs, health, hospital, icky icky poo, lake norman regional medical center, laura ferguson, north carolina, overcharged, price, slithering snakes, snake bite