Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez J.Law Weinstein Taylor Swift Joe Jonas PerezTV

All tag results for overdose

Jenelle Evans Reveals How She 'Almost Overdosed & Died' From Heroin!

Jenelle Evans had hit her 'low point.'

Jenelle Evans is putting her heroin past behind her!

As we previously reported, the Teen Mom 2 star admitted to shooting up the drug "four or five times a day" in an excerpt from her new memoir, Read Between the Lines: From the Diary of a Teenage Mom.

Now, the momma of three is telling E! News all about her addiction and "low point."

Related: Jenelle SLAMS Troll For Asking If Her Fiancé Has AIDS

Opening up to Ken Baker, she shared how she nearly overdosed!

"I think my low point was with my drug issue and the whole heroin thing. I almost overdosed and died. I was trying to run away from my problems. God knows what might have happened. I might have been dead."

Shit!

And Jenelle continued, adding it was her withdrawal which led her to seek help, and eventually check herself into a New Jersey hospital:

"When I started withdrawing for the first time in my life, I was like, ‘This is not the way I want to live. This is scaring the shit out of me, and I need to get help right now.'"

Addiction is no easy battle to overcome!

While it seems like the starlet is in a much healthier place, she's struggling with an entirely different issue: getting full custody of her son Jace from her mom!

"I think our relationship’s lost. I don’t think it’s ever really coming back at any time. [Barbara] knows if she gives [Jace] to me that I will cut her off. That will be it. And she’s scared."

You can catch more of Jenelle's interview on Wednesday night at 7 and 11 p.m.!

[Image via Instagram.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Police Dogs Are Overdosing On The Same Drug That Killed Prince — Find Out Why Fentanyl Is So Dangerous To K-9s!

Filed under: DrugsPrinceDogAnimal CrueltyViral: News

no title

This is so upsetting.

Back in June, the Drug Enforcement Administration issued a warning to police officers about the dangers of exposure to fentanyl, the same drug that killed Prince.

And it turns out a certain type of cop has been having particular trouble with the deadly drug: police dogs.

Related: Former K-9 Cop Now Linked To 3 Police Dog Deaths

Last month, three dogs from a Florida K-9 unit became affected by the dangerous narcotic after a Broward County raid. Detective Andy Weiman told NBC News about the symptoms a dog named Primus suffered, saying:

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off

Lamar Odom Stayed Away From 'Negative Influences' During 'Low-Key' 37th Birthday!

Filed under: DrugsHealthMental HealthAlcoholAddictionLamar Odom

no title

Lamar Odom is happy and healthy!

On Sunday, the former NBA forward rang in his 37th birthday by keeping things quiet. Now that it's been a year since his nearly fatal overdose, the athlete appears to be doing really well!

Related: Khloé Kardashian & Lamar Finally Finalize Their Divorce!

A source spilled about the sports star's tame celebration to People, saying:

"They had a low-key dinner and it was a nice celebration. Lamar wanted to keep it really simple."

The insider explained that the retired basketball player's return to the west coast has been incredible for his recovery, adding:

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off

House Sitter Allegedly Overdoses In Former SNL Star Norm Macdonald's Home

Filed under: DrugsR.I.P.Sad SadSaturday Night LiveHealthScary!Viral: News

no title

A 23-year-old man was found dead in comedian Norm Macdonald's condominium from what police suspect to be an overdose.

According to multiple reports, Michael Huettner was friends from high school with the Saturday Night Live star's son, and was house-sitting this week as Norm traveled the world.

Unfortunately, Michael's body was reportedly found by his own parents after they hadn't heard from him in some time and went to check on him when his girlfriend told them he had been watching the KFC spokesperson's home and cat.

Related: Paris Jackson Breaks Down Over Internet Hate

When Huettner's parents arrived, the door to the home was open, and they walked in to find Michael dead on a bed, surrounded by multiple pills and bottles — including some oxycodone.

The family allegedly told investigators that their son had previous issues with oxy, and thus, police believe the man died from an overdose at the scene.

In the meantime, Macdonald is cooperating fully with authorities, as prescription pills of his own — which were legally prescribed by a doctor — were also found at the scene.

Rest in peace, Michael.

[Image via Brian To/WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off

Former 3 Doors Down Guitarist Found Dead Of Possible Prescription Drug Overdose

Filed under: DrugsMusic MinuteR.I.P.Sad SadHealthScary!

no title

This is so sad.

Former 3 Doors Down guitarist Matt Roberts has died of an apparent prescription pill overdose, according to TMZ and other media reports.

He was just 38 years old.

Photos: The Most Monumental Scandals In Sports

The musician had been in Wisconsin for a charity event and was scheduled to perform this weekend.

Last night, he rehearsed until about 1:00 a.m. local time and then went back

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off

Chaka Khan Enters Rehab For Prescription Pills — And Cites Prince As Her Motivation

Filed under: DrugsMusic MinutePrinceHealthScary!News

no title

This is very powerful.

Chaka Khan has entered rehab — along with her sister — to battle addiction to prescription pills, and she's citing her late good friend Prince as the source of inspiration.

Related: A Breakdown Of The Days Leading Up To Prince's Sudden Death

The singer released a statement to the Associated Press on Sunday, saying she is canceling concert appearances all summer in order to get her health in order (below):

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off

Did Two Of Prince's Doctors Cross The Line & Contribute To The Singer's Fatal Drug Overdose? Here's What Police Are Working On Now!

Filed under: DrugsLegal MattersR.I.P.PrinceSad SadHealthAddiction

Prince

It may be several months before we know exactly what led to Prince's fatal overdose back in April.

As the criminal death investigation rages on, TMZ reports three agencies — the FBI, the DEA, and the Carver County District Attorney's Office — are all working together to determine if two of the 57-year-old's doctors crossed the line with giving Prince access to drugs.

The medical professionals in question? We've told you their names before, physician Dr. Michael Schulenberg and addiction specialist Dr. Howard Kornfeld.

Related: Is Prince's Home Going To Be Turned Into A Museum?!

As a refresher, Schulenberg and Kornfeld's son Andrew were both present in the Purple Rain musician's home when he was found dead in his elevator after OD'ing on Fentanyl. Andrew had tons of synthetic opiates to treat addiction in his possession.

Since the tragic passing, Schulenberg has not been working at his clinic while poppa Kornfeld continues to practice at his Marin County, CA office.

If the state files charges against either or both of the doctors, the case will go to the District Attorney instead of the grand jury.

Woof. We're just hoping for some concrete answers sooner rather than later.

[Image via Getty Images.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off