Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Rihanna Kim K. Super Bowl Khloé K. PerezTV

All tag results for overdose

Autopsy Reveals Super Bowl Champion Tyler Sash Died From Overdosing On Pain Medication

Filed under: DrugsR.I.P.Sad SadFootball

The report says he died from a mixture of two highly addictive drugs.

This is so sad.

Last month, football player Tyler Sash was found dead at his home in Oskaloosa, Iowa. At the time, police didn't suspect foul play, but the Iowa State Medical Examiner's Office conducted an autopsy to determine his cause of death.

On Tuesday, the examiner announced the results, explaining that the 27-year-old died from "an accidental mixed drug toxicity involving methadone and hydrocodone."

Related: 9-1-1 Caller Reveals Lamar Odom Was Doing Cocaine

Reports say the two drugs are not only used to relieve pain, but are also highly addictive. According to authorities, Tyler had a prescription for the hydrocodone, but they aren't sure how he had the other narcotic.

The report also showed that some "significant conditions" of his death included the New York Giants safety's history of chronic shoulder pain, as well as a recent shoulder dislocation.

The medical examiner will also be running more tests to figure out whether or not the Super Bowl champion suffered from chronic traumatic encephalopathy, which is a "brain disease caused by repetitive trauma that has been found in several former NFL players."

Officials say these new test results could take eight to ten months, but aren't saying anything else about the exam. In fact, they aren't even releasing where it will happen.

It's always sad to lose someone, especially so young. Our hearts go out to everyone affected by this terrible tragedy.

[Image via AP Images.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Cathriona White's Suspected Suicide May Have Been Caused By These Prescription Pills — Did She Take Them From Jim Carrey's Home?

Filed under: R.I.P.Jim CarreySad SadHealth

no title

UPDATE 2:45 PM EST: Authorities confirmed a fourth pill bottle was found next to her body — a prescription for Zofran — which is described as a drug used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy, and can also be prescribed to treat pain after surgery.

While the name on the Zofran prescription was not the same as the one on the other three bottles, officials confirmed it also was not written in Cathriona's name.

————————–

We're learning more about this terrible tragedy.

Cathriona White, the ex-girlfriend of Jim Carrey who allegedly committed suicide last week, was apparently found in her bed with three pill bottles next to her.

Related: The Family Of Jim's Girlfriend Releases An Official Statement

Authorities are now confident that White's suicide was caused by an overdose of a combination of these pills, though law enforcement can't yet say for certain what it was until toxicology results come back.

The kicker, though, is where the bottles came from; allegedly, all the bottles were prescriptions written to the same name — a name authorities have confirmed as

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Queen Of Versailles Stars Jackie & David Siegel Open Up About The Death Of Their Daughter Victoria

Filed under: DrugsR.I.P.Sad SadAddiction

Victoria Siegel's parents speak out about their daughter's passing.

We can't imagine what it must be like to lose a child.

Victoria Siegel was found unresponsive in her home last month, before being rushed to Health Center Hospital in Florida. Sadly, she was pronounced dead while at the medical facility, because of what we now know was a drug overdose.

After releasing the results of her autopsy, which was conducted back in June, Queen of Versailles stars Jackie and David Siegel are speaking out about their daughter's untimely passing.

[ Related: Jackie Doesn't Think Victoria Committed Suicide ]

Her father reveals that the 18-year-old suffered from anxiety, saying:

"Victoria was the perfect storm. She had trouble getting through high school, she didn't like school, so she wasn't making good grades. She did graduate, but when she graduated, she didn't plan to go to college, at least not right away."

He explained that a therapist prescribed her some Xanax, which is how she ultimately developed a drug addiction. The autopsy showed that Victoria's death was the result of a lethal combination of pain and depression medication — specifically methadone and sertraline.

Her parents say they believe it was cyberbullying that forced their daughter to turn to drugs that fateful day.

That weekend was her one-month anniversary with her boyfriend, a man who was eight years older than her and shared a daughter with his ex.

David and Jackie let Victoria stay home from a family trip to Utah so she could celebrate with him, since they were nervous she would relapse if they didn't.

The morning her body was found, her boyfriend's ex was paying him a visit, when she snatched his phone to text Victoria. David explains his daughter was being cyberbullied:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off / Email this  »

Lea Michele Gives A Touching Tribute To Cory Monteith On The 2nd Anniversary Of His Death

Filed under: Sad SadTwitterGleeLea MicheleCory MonteithComic-ConAwwwww

no title

Our hearts are so filled with love!

Monday marks the second anniversary of Cory Monteith's tragic death.

Although the Glee star succumbed to a drug and alcohol overdose, his memory still lives on in those closest to him.

[ Related: Lea Michele & Emma Roberts Show Off Their Fierce Style! ]

Including his former flame Lea Michele.

That same day, the 28-year-old actress took to Twitter to remember her former co-star and boyfriend.

She wrote:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off / Email this  »

Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Ex DIDN'T Suffer An Overdose? What Was The Real Reason She Was Rushed To The Hospital??

Filed under: DrugsCharlie SheenHealthBreakups

no title

We now have more details on Brett Rossi's hospitalization.

It was reported earlier that Charlie Sheen's ex-fiancée was rushed to the hospital after suffering an overdose over the weekend.

[ Related: Charlie Sheen Has Called Off The Wedding With His Porn Star Fiancee! ]

But now inside sources are saying that Brett, or Scottine Sheen as she also goes by, actually suffered a bad reaction to prescription medication.

The source says:

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off / Email this  »

Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Ex Overdosed After He Called Off The Engagement

Filed under: DrugsLove LineCharlie SheenSad Sad

no title

Hopefully she'll be okay!

Charlie Sheen called off his engagement to now-ex Brett Rossi a few weeks ago, and according to sources she's overdosed as a result.

The porn star was found at home by a close friend over the weekend and she was unresponsive. Though, it isn't clear what she overdosed on.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 5 comments / Email this  »

Patriot Star Skye McCole Bartusiak's Cause Of Death Officially Ruled As An 'Accidental Overdose'

Filed under: DrugsR.I.P.Sad Sad

no title

So sad.

On Monday, it was ruled that The Patriot actress, Skye McCole Bartusiak, died from an accidental overdose.

The 21 year old actress tragically passed away in her sleep back in July, but the reason for her untimely death was never confirmed until now.

[ Related: The Patriot Actress Skye McCole Bartusiak Has Died At Age 21 ]

A source at the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences explained:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 2 comments / Email this  »