A$$ fat, yeah she know!
Naya Rivera looks like she's enjoying her pregnancy — because she's definitely loving all the perks that come with having a baby!
Like having a bootylicious booty, for one!
The 28-year-old showed off all the junk in her truck with this belfie she posted to Instagram! Naya hashtagged the photo along with a HIGHlarious peach emoji which came out to be:
Nice backside, girl! There are quite a few nice things that come with pregnancies, but the best thing comes at the end!
When the baby comes out, DUH!
Enjoy this entire baby moon while you can, girl! We don't know if Naya will lose that booty after giving birth, but we're pretty sure she'll do everything in her power to keep it. :P
[Image via Naya Rivera/Instagram.]
Tags: belfie, booty, buttz, instagram, naya rivera, perks, pregnancy, pregnant
There is nothing more refreshing than an ice cold glass of orange juice with your breakfast—especially if it is served in a frozen goblet. When you think about it, the nutrients in orange juice are virtually unlimited. OJ is also low in calories and rich in fiber. Here are a few more benefits for taking an extra sip in the morning:
· OJ is rich in pectin which acts as a natural laxative and protects membranes in your colon. Pectin has also been shown to lessen blood cholesterol by binding to bile acids in the colon.
· Oranges are an ideal source of Vitamin C which helps our bodies resist infections.
· Oranges are rich in flavonoids or phytochemicals act as antioxidants.
· Oranges contain high levels of Vitamin A which is necessary for maintaining healthy mucous membranes, the skin and for vision.
· OJ is also a very good source of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, pyridoxine, and folates. These vitamins are essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish.
· Orange fruit also contains minerals like potassium and calcium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure through countering sodium actions.
No wonder why oranges and other Citrus fruits are valued for their wholesome nutritious and antioxidant properties!
- Lisa DeFazio’s a leading nutrition expert and a Master’s degree level Registered Dietitian, so be sure to check out her website and follow her on Twitter for more tips and videos — and if U wanna know more about oranges OR anything else, U can always email us at Questions@FitPerez.com!!
Tags: food, health, juice, lisa defazio, oranges, perks
/ Comments Off
Sounds like Harry Styles might just be going after the actresses now!
After all, at least he knows they most likely wouldn’t write a song about him, LOLz!
It seems the One Direction crooner has his heart set on Harry Potter star, Emma Watson, and took to Twitter to put his flirting on display!
Reportedly, back in September, Styles told Emma that he was only able to watch half of her flick, Perks Of Being A Wallflower, and had been meaning to catch up!
Now it sounds like Harry finally got the chance, because the two had a convo on Twitter yesterday, which read:
Tags: emma watson, flirt, flirting, harry styles, one direction, perks, perks of being a wallflower, relationship, tweet