The more we hear about this case, the more complicated it gets.
Brittany Murphy tragically passed away in 2009, and though it was ruled to have been caused by anemia and pneumonia, her father, Angelo Bertolotti, recently opened up about the possible REAL reason she and her husband, Simon Monjack, died.
Her father is now claiming that they were poisoned as high levels of heavy metals were supposedly found in his daughter's hair post-mortem.
However, we're now hearing that this is not a surefire sign of poison. New reports suggest that if traces of heavy metal were found, it could have been the result of heroin use. The International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Science Research and Review has allegedly reported that heroin addicts often have higher blood levels of almost all heavy metals tested.
But Brittany wasn't found to have heroin in her system at the time of her death!
Well, it seems heroin breaks down in the body within
18-year-old rugby player Chris Mapletoft died recently after he took a diet pill that turned out to be poisonous.
The teenager out of Twickenham, London purchased 2,4-dinitrophenol (also known as DNP) online in hopes to shed a few pounds, but the chemical turned out to be too toxic for human consumption. The same chemical is known to be used in pesticides.
Chris's father David Mapletoft was with him when he said he began feeling nauseous and started showing fever-like symptoms. He called an ambulance once Chris began having difficulty breathing, but by the time it arrived he had already died.
David and his wife Lesley Mapletoft had no idea their son was taking the pill, and they are outraged that something so dangerous was so easily available online:
At least 22 children in India have died with about 30 others being hospitalized after eating meals at their village school in the state of Dihar.
Back in 2001, the country decided that all Indian schools MUST provide free meals for kids under the age of 12, meaning the food used in the meals were actually provided by the government.
Right now, officials are blaming the food poisoning on organophosphorous, a commonly used insecticide that doubles as a weapon in chemical warfare.
High exposure to the dangerous chemical can cause irregular heartbeat, seizure, paralysis, and of course, death.
Officials are investigating whether or not the poisoning was intentional or not, which just makes us PRAY that there is nobody out there who would purposefully poison a group of innocent 5-12-year-olds.
So, Mama June either wants back on TV or she wants her money!
The matriarch's lawyer explained that June and the whole family are ready to fire up the show again, and if TLC doesn't give them the same treatment as the Duggars, then they think they'll have no problem getting $1 million in court.
They gave the demand on Friday and will wait a week to see what happens.
Are U interested in watching either of these shows anymore???