This is sad, sad, sad!
Brittany Murphy passed away in 2009, and at the time, the LAPD ruled it was due to natural causes, since she had pneumonia. Then five months later, they decided her hubby Simon Monjack died of the exact same thing!
Well, Brit’s dad, Angelo Bertolotti, never believed that explanation, and obtained his own blood, hair, and tissue samples to get tested by an outside lab.
Sharon Murphy, the actress’s mom, has been saying that her daughter died from mold in their home, and the lab results may have confirmed that! The report read:
Tags: angelo bertolotti, brittany murphy, death, gifs, legal matters, murder, poisoned, sad sad, sharon murphy, simon monjack
We're not joking: there is a California woman accused of spiking orange juice bottles with a lethal level of rubbing alcohol, and restocking them for victims to drink!
Though, we're pretty sure you'd notice the taste was awful before you ingested the amount you needed to die. She didn't really think her cunning plan through, and now she's been CAUGHT!
Ramineh Behbehanian (above), 50, was arrested at her San Jose home on Monday night on charges of attempted murder and poisoning. She had two bottles of poisoned orange juice that she removed from her bag and put back on the chilled shelves right next to the register!
Tags: arrested, dangerous, orange juice, poisoned, rubbing alcohol, scary, starbucks, woman
This is just absolutely terrible! (Though don't cry, the dog in the above pic is only sleeping, we promise.)
In Mokattam, Eqypt government vets are literally poisoning stray dogs!!
After two children were violently attacked by strays, their families pressured vets to kill off the dogs.
What's crazy is they've been using strychnine, a deadly pesticide.
That means that there's just poison in the streets, so anyone and other animal life can get really sick and die as well.
Tags: dog, egypt, kill, killed, murder, poison, poisoned, sad, strychnine, vet, vets
Urooj Khan, a 46-year-old Chicago resident, won a $1 million lottery on a scratch-off ticket!!
After taxes and taking the lump sum and everything, he was cut a fat check for almost $425,000 on July 19th.
The hard-working Indian immigrant was an entrepreneur who had three dry cleaner businesses and said he planned to reinvest the money in his businesses, pay off his debts and donate a chunk to St. Jude's Children's Research hospital!
Sadly, he died the very next day.
He ate dinner with
Tags: business, chicago, children, cyanide, dinner, donate, family, heart disease, hospital, lottery, million, money, pain, poison, poisoned, research, sad, win