Well, this is super scary!!
A Stanford graduate student named Xiangyu Ouyang was banned from the Stanford campus after she was charged for, and later admitted to, four counts of poisoning!
She confessed to spiking the water bottles belonging to some of her classmates with paraformaldehyde. What is paraformaldehyde? Well, according to Google, once it's depolymerized:
"the resulting formaldehyde may be used as a fumigant, disinfectant, fungicide, and fixative."
The anonymous campus publication Fountain Hopper was the first to publish the allegations of the incidents back in September.
One classmate described in a police report of what happened to her. Here's what the police report said: