What a stinkin' relief.
In response to a story that claimed Pump suffered from a smoldering electrical fire contained in a wall, the reality star tweeted:
Despite L.V.'s insistence to the contrary, a media outlet maintained the incident was more than a boiler overheating. Mrs. Vanderpump once again tried to squash the rumors by writing:
@TMZ I told you don’t believe the adage where there’s smoke there’s fire….
No fire,chief already left.
Go put some other fires out.
— Lisa Vanderpump (@LisaVanderpump) February 5, 2016
Dayum! Lisa sure is sassy!
Either way, we're just glad no one was hurt and that the restaurant will remain open as usual.