"Oh, women hate me. I loved Meg Ryan. She hates me to death. She just doesn't want anything to do with me, and I don't blame her. Women hate me. I think it's because I'm a child. I throw fits, I gripe, I complain. I'm moody. Every bad thing that a fella can be, that's me."
– John Mellencamp on ex-girlfriends and his shitty personality.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: john mellencamp, meg ryan, quote of the day
"I think that President Obama is behind it because his people certainly are behind it. And in some of the leaks possibly comes from that group… In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. It will probably continue."
– Donald Trump, on his suspicions that Barack Obama is behind the nationwide protests against his presidency, AND the unflattering stories coming out about his administration.
[Image via CNN/Fox News.]
Tags: barack obama, conspiracy corner, donald trump, politik, quote of the day
"Someone got me flowers and I was driving, made a turn, and the water spilled on my dick area…Didn't bother me if it made ya laugh nice!"
– Justin Bieber, on why he looked like he'd pissed himself while out and about in LA Wednesday.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: highlarious, justin bieber, quote of the day
"There are those who say 'I am very Catholic, I always go to Mass, I belong to this and that association.' [But they] don't pay [their] employees proper salaries, [they] exploit people, do dirty business, launder money… a double life. And so many Christians are like this, and these people scandalize others. How many times have we heard – all of us, around the neighborhood and elsewhere, 'but to be a Catholic like that, it's better to be an atheist.'"
– Pope Francis during an impromptu sermon on Thursday
Tags: politik, pope francis, quote of the day
"You guys are giving him too much energy. I was done the day I blocked him & got his ass banned. Been done and moved on. He has no space here!"
- Leslie Jones, responding to her Twitter bully Milo Yiannopoulos losing his book deal.
[Image via Jeff Grossman/WENN.]
Tags: celebrity feuds, leslie jones, milo yiannopoulos, quote of the day, twitter
"Good evening -good afternoon. Happy Valentine's Day. I can sense the love in this room."
– Donald Trump's Press Secretary Sean Spicer at his first briefing since Michael Flynn's resignation, clearly trying to dodge the tension in the room.
P.S. You know it's been a long day (or three weeks, really…) when you start a 1 p.m. conference by saying, "Good evening."
Tags: donald trump, politik, quote of the day, sean spicer
"Nancy Pelosi and Fake Tears Chuck Schumer held a rally at the steps of The Supreme Court and mic did not work (a mess)-just like Dem party!"
-Donald Trump complains about his critics (again) on Twitter! When is he NOT whining?
[Image via Dennis Van Tine/Future Image/WENN.]
Tags: controversy, crazzzzy, donald trump, politik, quote of the day, twitter