"Remember Kaitlyn — we all thought she was gonna go with Nick, and she picked Shawn on The Bachelorette. Jennifer Hudson lost on American Idol — our fellow Americans voted for Fantasia! I'm telling you, sh*t happens in America. They thought Jennifer Hudson had it in the bag. Don't let Fantasia win on Nov. 8!"
- Michael Moore, speaking about Election Day after a special screening of his new Donald Trump-centered concert film TrumpLand.
[Image via Dennis Van Tine/Future Image/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.]
Tags: american idol, donald trump, fantasia, jennifer hudson, michael moore, politik, quote of the day, the bachelor-ette, trumpland
"You know, I don't know. I mean, we'd have to open with Stephen's coffin…" — Catherine Hicks on whether or not there could ever be a 7th Heaven revival series after Stephen Collins' molestation scandal.
[Image via The WB.]
Tags: barry watson, beverley mitchell, catherine hicks, david gallagher, jessica biel, mackenzie rosman, nostalgia, quote of the day, stephen collins, tv news
"I got rid of my phone so I can have air to create."
– Kanye West somewhat randomly took to Twitter on Wednesday to tell his fans this, just in case they were wondering.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: gifs, kanye west, kim kardashian, quote of the day, tech talk, twitter
"From what I know, they want to proceed with a television show, which is not something that I signed up to do. Out of respect to the whole scenario, there could be things that have changed, but I didn't sign up to do a TV show."
– Shailene Woodley on her (lack of) interest in reprising her Divergent role if the final film is released as a TV show.
[Image via Lionsgate.]
Tags: ascendant, divergent, film flickers, quote of the day, shailene woodley, tv news
"I feel like there's a thousand different ways to do a ponytail. A million!…It brings me so much joy, honestly. Every time I put my hair up, it's like a surprise. Like, I forget how much I love it, and then I tie it back and I'm like, ‘I love this look! Ooh, girl!' Every time I tie it up is like the first time. It's like true love."
– Ariana Grande to Byrdie on how much she loves her pony.
Tags: ariana grande, beauty buzz, hairstyles, quote of the day
"It's like, Let me live! I'm enjoying my life, you're enjoying your life, you should be posting your butt if you like it, too!"
– Ariel Winter defends her racy Instagram photos to Entertainment Tonight.
[Image via Instagram.]
Tags: ariel winter, bikini, body, controversy, instagram, quote of the day
"I just like endings. I think everything should have death clauses. Thank God, one day Trump is gonna die. That is guaranteed. That is awesome. Its important that things end and… I'm glad things end because it forces things to progress. I get really frustrated in the world because I see a lot of things that could be better but aren't better because things haven't died yet."
- Donald Glover comparing his leaving Community and starting Atlanta to Donald Trump's eventual death at the Television Critics Association press tour on Tuesday.
[Image via Dennis Van Tine/Future Image/Nicky Nelson/WENN.]
Tags: 2016 presidential election, atlanta, childish gambino, community, donald glover, donald trump, fx, politik, quote of the day, tca press tour