Narcotic Drug Fentanyl Reportedly Found Mislabeled In Prince's Home — Did The Purple Rain Singer Accidentally Overdose On The Painkiller?
Prince's overdose may've been more complicated than we originally thought.
As you may recall, the late music icon was found dead in an elevator at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota back in April and an autopsy later confirmed that he had overdosed on a drug called fentanyl. However, it seems the lethal dosage of the opioid which killed Prince may've resulted from mislabeled pills.
According to a new report by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, pills seized from the Raspberry Beret singer's home were labeled as