This can't be the same girl from earlier this week, can it!?
Rita Ora changed up her hair yet again while venturing out in NYC on Thursday.
To be fair, it was Halloween, but the rest of her outfit isn't exactly a costume.
In fact, the 22-year-old wore her candy apple red hair piece with a green coat, denim jacket, and black overalls, making for a very inneresting combination.
Rita even added a bright orange Fendi purse to continue to imbalance things out!
Though she was probably trying to bundle up for the cooler temps, it does seem like she's rockin' a kind of Ronald McDonald meets Old MacDonald kind of look, too.
And we doubt that's what the style maven was going for!
[Image via BauerGriffinOnline.]
Tags: fashion smashion, fendi, hairstyles, halloween, new york, old macdonald, red wig, rita ora, ronald mcdonald, street style
We know these characters were meant to be cute or funny or endearing when we were kids, but some of them just unnerved us like nobody's business!
And now our friends at Babble have put them all in one place! Um, eep?
At least we'll be able to keep and eye on these creepers:
Tags: characters, children, kids, pink elephants, ronald mcdonald, santa claus, scary, teletubbies, tv, unintentionally
/ Comments Off
We didn't think there was anything scarier about this fast food chain than it's mascot or calorie count, but it turns out there is and it has been hiding in the bathroom.
An 80-year-old woman has tragically died after being exposed to toxic fumes at a Georgia McDonald's restaurant. Authorities suspect cleaning chemicals in the restroom may be to blame, but have yet to pinpoint a specific cause.
Two customers were found unconscious in the bathroom and a total of 10 had to go to nearby hospitals after having trouble breathing from the exposure.
The restaurant has since been deemed "safe" by authorities and reopened, while offering a statement reading:
"The safety of our customers and employees is always a priority. We wish everyone involved a speedy recovery."
Clearly safety isn't that important if they're using DEADLY chemicals to clean! Ugh!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by McDonald's negligence.
Tags: bathroom, calories, chemicals, cleaning supplies, hospital, old woman, restaurant, ronald mcdonald, sad, scary, toxic fumes
/ Comments Off