Home Videos Photos

All tag results for ruled accident

MTV's Buckwild Star Shain Gandee Officially Died From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Filed under: TV NewsSad Sad

shain gandee buckwild carbon monoxide poisoning cause of death confirmed ruled accident

We all had a pretty good idea that this was going to be the cause, but at the time it was just speculation.

The coroners office has just confirmed that Buckwild's Shain Gandee, his uncle, and a third person all died due to carbon monoxide poisoning. What happened was

Tags: , , , , ,