Whoa! Courtney Stodden may want to be more careful with candles from this point on!
The 21-year-old decided to join forces with artist and medium Sham Ibrahim to perform a seance to post on Periscope Sunday… except she accidentally set herself on fire!!
While being "possessed" by a cat, Courtney placed her hair a little too close to the lit candle, which immediately lit up. Fortunately, they were able to get it out FAST!
And thankfully, she's okay, but the former teen bride could have seriously hurt herself.
Watch it go down (below):