The above is a map Peter Trachtenberg created of his cats' movements around his home, using a Google Earth projection and a template of kitty paw-prints.
The result kind of looks like a treasure map, if the treasure were a piece of lint, or the shadow of a cockroach, or an imaginary jaguar, or whatever else cats are ineffectually chasing all the damn time.
1. Leaves house via sliding door
2. hops off deck
3. Pounces repeatedly on something
4. Vanishes into reed by pond
5. Reappears with a small, jiggly creature in it's mouth
6. Owers call her, she breaks into a run, actually, a gallup
7. Drops dead mouse on dead and meows to be let in
Well, we guess everyone is entitled to his/her opinions... though we think the dozens of Cosby sexual assault accusers might disagree. Not to mention B.C. will be charged with sexual assault against Andrea Constand. So...
Either way, the internet went BANANAS over the post! Check out some of the best comebacks (below)!