Sweet greasy goodness—this video is on point!
Reggie White and Adrian Anchondo (the guys behind Dunkin Love) have teamed up AGAIN to create another brazilliant parody, and it's fast food fantastic!!
This time, the duo behind #RachetProductions have chosen Beyoncé's Partition—giving it the official double double, animal style treatment!
And if you're not understanding any of the above info, it's probably because this AH-Mazing burger chain is only west coast based…
But fear not, you'll still find this Yoncé silliness everything and more!
Grab your secret menu Neapolitan milkshake and watch the HIGHlarious music video…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
Tags: adrian anchondo, animal style, beyonce, burgers, fries, highlarious, in n out mission, parody, partition, reggie white, sexy, shakes
Summer is on the horizon, and fast food joints are busy concocting summer drinks to keep the tanned teenagers at bay when they get back from the beach!
Unfortunately most of these drinks are diet killers, but if you’re on a cheat day or are running a marathon and can afford the extra calories, check ‘em out! (compiled by USA Today)
– Weird Slurpees: In June, 7-Eleven will be slapping Slurpees into cups with dual chambers, a special valve and two straws that let folks drink one or two Slurpee flavors at a time. One in three customers at 7-Eleven buys a drink, says Jesus Delgado-Jenkins, SVP of marketing.
– Lemonade twists: McDonald’s in May is rolling out McCafé Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. Dairy Queen has launched Lemonade Chillers in regular and strawberry.
– Mind-boggling shakes: Sonic has plans in May for a shake dubbed Double Stuf Oreo Blast, whose ice cream is made with Oreo cream filling. “It’s flavored like the middle of an Oreo cookie,” says Danielle Vona, Sonic’s CMO.
Arby’s rolls out a Jamocha Oreo Shake in May. And later this month, Jack in the Box will bring back its blackberry shake.
– Frozen Dew: Dunkin’ Donuts in May is rolling out the first Mountain Dew Coolatta, a frozen slush drink.
– Tropical Frap: Starbucks is bringing back its Mocha Coconut Frappuccino on May 3 for a limited time.
– Cake shakes: Cold Stone Creamery in mid-June will promote its Cake ’n Shake, made with cake batter ice cream, milk and yellow cake pieces.
– Diet delights: In May, KFC will become the first fast-food chain to sell no-calorie Pepsi Max. Subway is rolling out Fuze fresh-brewed raspberry iced tea.
[Image via AP Images.]
Tags: drinks, shakes, slurpee