Oh, James Franco! Charming and quirky as ever!
The actor recently sat down for an interview on Inside The Actor's Studio, and of course, had some pretty inneresting responses to host James Lipton's famous Bernard Pivot questionnaire!
1. What is your favorite word?
The only word that comes to mind just because I like the way it sounds is 'scotch.'
2. What is your least favorite word?
When I'm reading, I don't like unnecessary things like, 'I thought' or 'he said.'
3. What turns you on?
Sometimes rabbits, like, turn me on. I don't know why.
4. What turns you off?
I don't really get turned on when I'm embarrassed. It turns me off.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Motown. I don't know.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
There are a few people's voices that yeah, it's just like — I probably shouldn't say their names, but people I've been forced into tight quarters with.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
One of the swear words I, for whatever reason, tend to use when I'm alone is 'shitburger.' I don't know why, but when I do something stupid, I say, 'Aww … shitburger.' I don't know where it comes from.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Well, I've been writing and directing and so yeah those are things I'm doing.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
If you had to design weapons, you'd probably feel pretty bad about yourself I would think.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
That you lived to the fullest and yeah, that you helped some people.
He's just RIDICULOUS! We're obsessed with this!
We hope you enjoy those rabbits, bb! Ha!
[Image via WENN.]