Home Videos Photos

All tag results for sixth grade

Jennifer Hudson Surprises Her Longtime Assistant With A House For Xmas & He Loses His Shiz! Watch The Adorable Reaction HERE!!!

Filed under: Jennifer HudsonBestiezHolidazeAwwwwwGIFsInstagram

Jennifer Hudson buys her Assistant a house

This is SERIOUSLY AH-Mazing!!!

We knew Jennifer Hudson was an awesome lady, but we had no idea she was this brazilliant!!!!

JHud took to her Instagram to show off the most adorable video of all time — the moment when she surprised her long time assistant, Walter Williams who she's known since the 6th grade, with his own house for the Holidaze!

And what's a better way to pay him back for all his hard work & dedication than buying him a house?!

Nothing!! It's perfect!!!

The 32 year-old crooner posted the video along with the caption:

“My assistant Walter’s reaction when he found out I was buying him a house”

Ch-ch-check out the heartwarming & HIGHlarious freakout…AFTER THE JUMP!!!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 3 comments / Email this  »

School Bus Overturns In Bonner Springs, KS With Several Injured!

Filed under: Sad SadHealth

This is terrible!

A school bus leaving Pembroke Hill School in Kansas City, Missouri overturned on Wednesday in Bonner Springs, Kansas, leaving several injured!

According to Kansas Highway Patrol, at least 20 people were injured, including some children AND the bus driver, who were taken away on stretchers.

The bus of sixth graders were going to a two-night stay at Tall Oaks Campground for an annual orientation.

One parent, Steve Butler, who saw the scene, even said:

"We went past the accident on the way in. I'm glad I got the word before I got the view because it's grisly."

To see more of the accident, press PLAY (above).

Here's hoping the injuries aren't too severe.

Tags: , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off / Email this  »

6th Graders End Up In Hospital After Eating Pot Brownie!!

Filed under: Oops!HealthScary!School

This is awful!

Six boys and one girl have been hospitalized after they all ate a piece of a pot laced brownie.

They allegedly were given the "special" brownie by another student who failed to warn them of its super potent ingredients!

Firefighters were called to Pomona Elementary School after seven children arrived at the nurse's office and complained of symptoms that ranged from difficulty breathing, nausea, and vomiting - poor kiddos!

All seven students were hospitalized, but it looks like they're all okay as the seven kids have all been released to their parents.

The details are still unclear whether the student who passed out the brownie knew of its illegal ingredients, but if that student did know and the student failed to warn the classmates of it - then that is SO uncool!

Learn more about the story by watching the video (above) !!!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 13 comments / Email this  »