Home Videos Photos

All tag results for sparks

Two Dead And Two In Critical Condition In Horrific Middle School Shooting In Nevada!

Filed under: R.I.P.Sad SadViolenceInjurySchool

ABC News

There was panic in Sparks, Nevada this morning after a fatal shooting took place at Sparks Middle School.

Several people were shot during the horrific incident, and there have so far been two reported deaths, including the shooter who died of a self-inflicted gun wound.

Two male patients were also rushed to the Renown Regional Hospital where they are currently in critical condition.

Governor Brian Sandoval released a statement on the incident, saying:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Man Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Butt During Bourne Legacy Screening!

This is a perfect example of why we wish people wouldn't carry guns around!

A 56-year-old man with a permit to carry a concealed firearm accidentally allowed it to fire into his butt during a screening of The Bourne Legacy in a Sparks, Nevada movie theater.

Nobody else was hurt during the incident on Tuesday night, but we imagine some people were pretty terrified when they heard that pop!

He reportedly stood up, apologized for the scare and ran out to seek medical treatment.

Cops arrived on the scene after the suspect had disappeared and later found him at the hospital. He explained that the weapon fell out of his pocket and discharged when it hit the floor.

We understand he was carrying it for protection, but does anyone else see a problem here?

What if this clumsy guy dropped his gun and it fired off into the direction of an innocent bystander? This story could have turned tragic real fast!

For now, the unnamed man is cooperating with police, but may eventually be charged with illegally discharging a firearm. At the very least, he should have that permit to carry a concealed weapon revoked!

[Image via Universal Pictures.]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Second iPhone Catches Fire!

iphone-4s.jpg

Ick! Horrible! What is going on, Apple!?!

Like we told you Tuesday, an iPhone already caught on fire in Australia.

But this time, it happened in Brazil when an owner awoke to a smoking and sparking iPhone! The smartphone had been plugged in overnight — something a lot of people do — and went ballistic!

So far, an investigation in underway but Apple has yet to comment on the malfunction.

Be careful, iPhone users! If you start hearing a noise, get away from the phone!

Tags: , , , , , ,