If only he could be consistent!
Despite an abysmal first show in New York, it looks like his Sunday night show went better…MUCH better!
Here's what went on during his Sunday night show:
- Sheen received TWO standing ovations from the audience
- He went off script and interacted with the crowd
- Regarding the Friday night show, he said "I don't even think I was here on Friday night. Friday night got a little f***ing hijacked because I let people get into my magic f***ing brain."
- Further emphasized that he'd rejoin Two and a Half Men AND apologized to Chuck Lorre in an effort to get his job back…he also said that Lorre "doesn't completely suck"
- Called Jon Cryer a ROCK STAR and apologized for referring to him as a troll
And here's more of what went on during the show:
- Inside the Actors Studio host James Lipton joined Sheen onstage and asked him what his favorite curse word was, to which Charlie replied "Either f*** or Denise"
- Darryl Strawberry, former NY Mets player, appeared onstage
- Charlie offered to pick up the tab for "winning" tattoos for the entire crowd
- A girl in the audience joined him onstage to audition for a Goddess position
- Charlie noticed a girl he previously dated in the audience, and he hugged & kissed her
Guess we'll see how he fares when his tour hits Boston tomorrow!
Do U think he'll get more standing ovations? Or Will he bob-omb once again???
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: audience, bob omb, bombed, boston, chuck lorre, darryl strawberry, goddess, inside the actors studio, james lipton, jon cryer, mets, nyc, radio city music hall, rock star, standing ovations, sunday night, troll, two and a half men, winning