We're still speechless after learning of Cory Monteith's sad and untimely passing, but Canadian law enforcement officials finished his autopsy on Monday and are working hard to figure out exactly what happened and why!
Sources close to the tragic situation previously said “numerous amounts of alcohol” and other unknown substances were found in the Glee star's Vancouver hotel room, but now we're learning there weren't any illegal drugs found at the scene.
While Cory suffered through his share of past substance abuse issues, Vancouver PD's Sgt. Randy Fincham says, so far, nothing indicates his death was related to illicit drug use.
Of course, just because cops didn't find any hard evidence at the scene doesn't mean drugs weren't an issue!!
Tags: alcohol, autopsy, cause of death, cory monteith, dead, drugs, glee, lea michele, r.i.p., sad sad, substance abuse, toxicology, vancouver