This is awful!
A mother of three, Jan Harding, is fighting for her life in the Salt Lake City hospital's burn unit after an alleged accident of disastrous proportions.
The 67-year-old, who is also a grandmother and a retired school teacher, was recently eating at Dickey's Barbecue Pit in South Jordan, Utah, after attending church when she took a sip of her sweet tea. She immediately spat it out and said to her husband Jim, "I think I just drank acid."
Tags: accident, burns, critical, Dickey s Barbecue Pit, Dickeys Barbecue Pit, drank, food, health, injury, jan harding, lye, lyme, sad sad, scary, sugar, sweet tea, utah