Puppy Dies After Being Locked On An Apartment Balcony In 113-Degree Heat — Read The Disturbing Report!
A Glendale, Arizona community is outraged after a puppy was found dead on an apartment balcony in extreme heat.
According to reports, Adrian Gonzalez left the 1-year-old Chocolate Lab outside on his balcony — without shade or water — on Sunday, when the high temperature registered at 113 degrees.
Neighbors heard the pup whimpering Sunday afternoon and saw it hopping around on its burned paws, so the police were called at around 3:40 p.m.
Unfortunately, no one was home when officials arrived, so they could not access the third-floor balcony. The fire department was then called to use their ladder to rescue the animal — but by that time, the dog had already died.
An animal medical technician came to the scene shortly after and tried to take the dog's temperature, but it was unreadable — since thermometers