All tag results for troll
You'll never catch us saying Snooki doesn't have class! Just check out how she deals with Twitter trolls!
Earlier today, a "fan" tweeted:
"@snooki moms don't take selfies hoe"
The new mom is too mature to sink to the level of name-calling, but she does drop some knowledge on this twit. She tweeted back:
This definitely ain't Mirror, Mirror!
Find out what kind of
cool terrifying monsters you'll be meeting in Snow White and the Huntsman when Kristen Stewart fights a troll in the latest clip (above).
This Snow White's got some ballz! Even Thor was ready to run away from the beast, but instead this gurl just…well, we won't ruin it for you! LOL!
Dutch recording artist Eva Simons or according to her purse Simmons, was hard to miss at the HTC and Beats Audio party on Thursday night.
The Silly Boy singer walked the green carpet at the Roundhouse in London with flaming red hair that easily rivaled a Troll doll's.
We're actually kind of fascinated by her coif and curious about how much hairspray it took to get like that.
[Image via WENN.]
Now, Jon has opened up further about Charlie Sheen on The Late Show with David Letterman (above), and it looks like he's continuing to be supportive of Sheen, while showing enthusiasm for his new co-star.
We give Jon credit for not rocking the boat and staying mature, even after Sheen called him a troll! Very mature!
What do U think of Jon Cryer's interview? Are U pumped to see him return in the new Two and a Half Men?
If only he could be consistent!
Despite an abysmal first show in New York, it looks like his Sunday night show went better…MUCH better!
Here's what went on during his Sunday night show:
- Sheen received TWO standing ovations from the audience
- He went off script and interacted with the crowd
- Regarding the Friday night show, he said "I don't even think I was here on Friday night. Friday night got a little f***ing hijacked because I let people get into my magic f***ing brain."
- Further emphasized that he'd rejoin Two and a Half Men AND apologized to Chuck Lorre in an effort to get his job back…he also said that Lorre "doesn't completely suck"
- Called Jon Cryer a ROCK STAR and apologized for referring to him as a troll
And here's more of what went on during the show:
- Inside the Actors Studio host James Lipton joined Sheen onstage and asked him what his favorite curse word was, to which Charlie replied "Either f*** or Denise"
- Darryl Strawberry, former NY Mets player, appeared onstage
- Charlie offered to pick up the tab for "winning" tattoos for the entire crowd
- A girl in the audience joined him onstage to audition for a Goddess position
- Charlie noticed a girl he previously dated in the audience, and he hugged & kissed her
Guess we'll see how he fares when his tour hits Boston tomorrow!
Do U think he'll get more standing ovations? Or Will he bob-omb once again???
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: audience, bob omb, bombed, boston, chuck lorre, darryl strawberry, goddess, inside the actors studio, james lipton, jon cryer, mets, nyc, radio city music hall, rock star, standing ovations, sunday night, troll, two and a half men, winning
Sticks and stones, Jon. Keep your head held high!
Last night, Jon Cryer appeared on Conan to address Charlie Sheen's recent remark that he, Jon, is in fact a "troll." Turns out, this is fairly sore subject for Jon and he wanted to address it personally rather than have the media discuss it for him.
Check out his appearance in the video (above) and hear his HIGHlarious, uh we mean, heartfelt story about being…a troll.
Such a brave guy! Bravo, Jon! Bravo!