Our pals at PETA have some nifty little tricks to help animals by using your tweets!
1. Follow PETA on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news on animal rights issues, ways to get involved in our campaigns, and a healthy sprinkling of celeb updates!
2. Join the conversation by using hashtags creatively. Include tags like #vegan and #PETA when talking about animals, and don't be afraid to jump on trending topics and turn them into an animal rights discussion! #loveallanimals #makeadifference
3. Share a twitpic! Get creative by tweeting a photo of the yummy #vegan (see, what I did there?) sandwich you just made, that faux-leather jacket you love, or your trusty feline pal napping on your keyboard.
4. Get your friends involved in the fight for animal rights by sharing links to PETA's urgent alerts and campaigns and asking your followers to take action and retweet.
5. Show your love for animals by creating a custom Twitter background that features your favorite animal or a PETA campaign logo. Get creative and make something compelling.
P.S. - Click HERE to "follow" Perez on twitter!
Tags: animal rights, animals, campaign, eating, help, show, tweeting, twitpic, twitter, vegan, yummy