The holidays just wouldn't feel right without a little eggnog.
Notice we said "a little."
[ Video: Police Officer Saves Kid Choking To Death On Jawbreaker! ]
When Ryan Roche from Lehi, Utah was talked into an office eggnog-chugging contest, the 33-year-old really stepped up and downed an entire carton of eggnog in 12 seconds!!
Wow and Ew!
His amazing performance won him first place, a $50 gift certificate to Ruth's Chris Steak House and … a trip to the hospital!!
When he got home, he began shaking and feeling nauseous; soon he
Tags: crazy, died, health, holidays, holidaze, hospital, hospitalization, performance, pneumonia, sick, tacky and true, utah, viral: news, wacky
/ Comments Off
Those in attendance at Salt Lake City Bees baseball game on Tuesday night got to witness a medical miracle when local man, Shawn Wickard, threw out the first pitch.
The reason this was so special is because Shawn has been paralyzed for 16 years! But he stood up out of his wheelchair and launched one right over home plate!
Wickard has suffered from both
Tags: baseball, bees, first pitch, health, inspiration, medicine, paralyzed, salt lake city, shawn wickard, utah, zportz
This is awful!
A mother of three, Jan Harding, is fighting for her life in the Salt Lake City hospital's burn unit after an alleged accident of disastrous proportions.
The 67-year-old, who is also a grandmother and a retired school teacher, was recently eating at Dickey's Barbecue Pit in South Jordan, Utah, after attending church when she took a sip of her sweet tea. She immediately spat it out and said to her husband Jim, "I think I just drank acid."
Tags: accident, burns, critical, Dickey s Barbecue Pit, Dickeys Barbecue Pit, drank, food, health, injury, jan harding, lye, lyme, sad sad, scary, sugar, sweet tea, utah
Tim Torkildson, who managed social media for Utah's Nomen Global Language Center, was fired after allegedly being scolded by the owner of the school for the "gay undertones" in a blog post about homophones.
In case you didn't know, "homophone" is defined as, "each of two or more words having the same pronunciation but different meanings, origins, or spelling." Like "they're" and "their" or "bow" and "bough."
Despite the benign nature of the post, school owner Clarke Woodger was INFURIATED about how this could be interpreted by foreign language students. According to Torkildson, Woodger said:
Tags: educational, gay gay gay, homophobia, nomen global language center, school, utah
We're lovin' this!
Paris Jackson has had a rough go of it in the past, but lately the lady has been looking happy and healthy!
And it's not just us who think so either!
Tags: amazing, better, boarding, health, inspiration, mental, mental health, normal, paris jackson, paris jackson photo, school, teen, teens, utah
We’re so glad that no kids got hurt after this horrifying scene!
A 14-year-old boy stole his grandfather’s car and went joyriding around Syracuse, Utah. The cops got a call about a stolen vehicle, and they tracked this teen down and before long were in a high-speed pursuit!
The underage driver sped THROUGH A PLAYGROUND full of kids too!
Tags: car, cell phone, children, driving, footage, gifs, kids, parents, police, safety, scary!, syracuse, teens, utah, video, witness, youtube
Don’t follow this school’s strict dress code and they’ll follow it for you!
That’s what a group of girls who attend Wasatch High in Utah are learning this week, as they were shocked to see that their yearbook photos had been EDITED in order to show less skin in the pics!
There was barely any skin to begin with, and teens had no idea that the school administration was going to do that!
Tags: dress code, high school, icky icky poo, photos!, school, skin, teens, utah, wasatch county, wasatch high, yearbook